The most critical part of installing a mobile compactor is adjusting alignment
Normally the compactors are delivered to the installation site parts by parts, which including the body panels, shelves, mobile base, and tracks. We must make sure the installation site has the adequate space for the installation of the compactor.
The steps of installation as follow:
- assemble and join the tracks of the compactor
- Insert the mobile base by sequence.
- Assemble the body of the compactor (shelves not included)
- join the assembled body of the compactor on the mobile base with screws
- insert the adjustable shelves
- Adjusting alignment
- touch up work